Nov 20, 2013

Newsflash 1

Whenever I see something interesting, I don't want to be the only one to see it... I consider it my duty to warn everybody for things that are out of place, really loud, dangerous, flying, rolling or duck. I must warn that the pictures shown are of a graphic nature and may not be suitable for all dog breads. Nevertheless it is very important that everybody gets aware of injustice in the world.

So here we go: Newsflash 1


We interrupt the program for this special report: duck was flying over on a low altitude. And worse, it was eating crumbs of a bread which seemed to be a variety of white flour bread with sesame seeds sprinkled over. The poor chihuahuas of the neighborhood are famished and may not survive without their winter coats. I urge you to be vigilant and be nice to funny looking chihuahuas.

#thingsibarkat

No comments:

Post a Comment