Mar 19, 2014

Rabies

Today my dad forced me to get the yearly rabies shot. Or vaccination you call it actually. Of course he didn't tell me what we were going to do when we left the house. Suddenly there was this group of humans with brothers and sisters of mine waiting with anticipation. I also got a little stressed out to be honest.


Every year our local Animal Hospital drives through the city with a van and you can come there with your human to get vaccinated. Very convenient! When you get the shot it is over before you know it. It goes really fast.



And after you feel like nothing happened. Other dogs were a bit scared and wining but I am a tough street dog and didn't cringe. I got a stamp in my passport and that was it! Now I can return to the real issues in my life. I'm already on the look out for duck. My dad is also happy knowing I'm safe for another 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment